Why We Like The Bell Falcon XR LED MIPS Helmet
Ideal for any riding, the versatile Bell Falcon XR LED MIPS Helmet features durable construction and high-performance technologies to keep us safe as we push the pedals to the max. With MIPS Evolve technology, rotational forces caused by off-center impacts are reduced, while the fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell is extremely durable for added protection. To ensure we stay seen when we get stuck riding in the dark, Bell incorporated the Grid COB LED light on the rear of the helmet, which features four modes and up to 15 hours of run time on Eco mode.
- Versatile, protective helmet for any discipline
- MIPS Evolve technology reduces rotational forces
- Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell is lightweight yet durable
- Removable rear 30-lumen Grid COB LED light enhances visibility
- LED features steady, pulse, strobe, and Eco modes
- Ventilation holes enhance breathability for added riding comfort
- Fidlock buckles and no-twist tri-glides ensure a snug fit
- Item #BELP087
- Shell Material
- fusion in-mold polycarbonate
- Impact Management
- Mips Evolve
- Fit Adjustment
- Fidlock buckles
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Claimed Weight
- road cycling, gravel, cyclocross, enduro, cross-country, trail, commuting
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 9, 2023
- I've put it through the wringer
Wanted a helmet with a built in light for sunrise/sunset. Got tired of trying to make sure the one on the back of my bike was always visible, charged, etc. Helmet fits the bill. I like the Bell magnetic clasp and the fit for me is great. It looks a little rounder/ less oval on the head than others. Ventilates fine and the liner has an extension in front of the eyes that prevents drips onto glasses or into the eyes which is very effective. Light but not super light.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help