Bar Mitts Mountain/Commuter Pogie Handlebar Mittens
- Embrace the sub-zero with winter-savvy pogies built for the cold
- 5-millimeter thick neoprene cuts through rain and wind
- Nylon lamination ads an extra hit of waterproof durability
- Wide internal space allows you to keep your hands where you want them
- Optimized shape allows for shifting and brake modulation
- Can be partnered up with gloves of your choice underneath for warmth
- Small/Medium opening is 10in, Large is 10in, X-Large is 11in
- Large and XL mitts are optimized to accommodate heavier winter liner glove
- Item #BMI0004
- [laminate] nylon, [face fabric] 5mm neoprene
- commuting, mud/sand/snow, mountain biking
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 13, 2021
Bar Mitts flat handlebar XL
- I've used it several times
Work as advertised. I went with the XL even though I have smaller hands. There is no downside to upsizing. It is a bigger opening and easier to get your hands in quickly. The only slight trick is getting the Velcro tight enough on your grips and in the right spot so your hands don't undo it when you ride. I use thin gloves down to about 25 deg F.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help