Why We Like The T Werksteam - Equipe RS S9 Bib Short
Assos's Equipe RS S9 Bib Short is built on an entirely re-engineered platform that brings new technology to the table for dialed-in race comfort that we love to see. A-Lock engineering is employed to stabilize the shorts and secure the insert in place, and Assos's rollBar uses the bib straps for stabilization throughout weight transfer. The bibs form an A-frame in the back, which limits vertical stretch to enhance stability. Assos employed superAir microShock foam with 3D waffle to increase airflow while cushioning, and an antibacterial carbon weave wicks moisture while laying flat against the body. The Equipe RS S9 Bib Short is ideal for tight cornering and out-of-the-saddle pushes so we can expect comfort throughout our ride. A compressive hold comes from a primary "butterfly" panel that fully wraps the legs for stability and support.
- Race-ready bibshort that's compressive and comfortable
- A-frame bib design that limits vertical stretch for stability
- Butterfly pattern panel wrapping leads to a uniform hold
- SuperAir microShock foam absorbs vibrations and weight shifting
- A-Lock engineering stabilizes the shorts and insert in place