Why We Like The Equipe RSR Bib Short Superleger S9
It's all about stretch and support when it comes to a quality bib short, and the Equipe RSR Bib Short Superleger S9 offers everything we need to enhance our capabilities on our next ride. We wear this bib on hot summer days in the stifling heat or while riding indoors during wet and windy weather. These bibs are made ultra-light to shed heat and contour to the body during aggressive cornering and all-out attacks.
- The bib short we want for expanding the possibilities of road riding
- A stretchy and supportive construction helps us out in varied positions
- Lighter than Assos' previous bib shorts while still being durable
- Heat-shedding material is designed for hot summer days
- A light and comfortable bib feels like a second skin
- The cushy chamois offers total support for our ride
- Item #AASZ03E
- 68% nylon, 32% elastane
- spring, summer, fall
- [medium] 11in
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 5oz
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.