Over the meadow, through the woods.
Whether your old pump's chuck has simply thrown in the towel, or you're impressed by the sleek aesthetics of Arundel's unique Pump Heads, their appeal is undeniable. They combine Arundel's sleek aesthetics with durability for lifelong use that won't waiver over time. Three different styles of head offers an option for everyone's personal preferences — the Hansel is ideal for those who like a thumb lock style to secure to your valve, and the Gretel threads on securely for a fit that won't waiver while you're pumping, while the bold Woodsman shows you the timeless push-on style for those that prefer not to mess with threads and levers while inflating tires. All three are made to be used with either Presta or Schrader valves, and have replaceable grommets to give you peace of mind through years of use.
- Pump heads for boosting the life, or upgrading your pump
- Gretel is ideal for those who like thread-on heads
- If you prefer a thumb-lock, look to the Hansel
- For timeless push-on style, go for the Woodsman
- All heads are Presta compatible
- Grommets are replaceable for lifetime of use