Why We Like The Super Professional Apex Road Bike
Everyday commuters and riders need to deal with more than just pavement, and the Super Professional Apex Road Bike is designed to tackle mixed terrain so we don't have to worry about taking on cobbles and dirt. We like the responsiveness and agility this bike provides, with the result being a daily conquerer that's highly versatile. It's loaded up with mounts for racks, fenders, and two bottle cages so we never have to worry about hauling our gear around, and it's built to accommodate 700c x 45mm tires.
All-City designed the Super Professional with 612 select chromoly steel for the best ride possible, and it features stealth dropper routing for popping in a dropper post when the roads get steep or rough and technical. Flat-mount brakes make for a clean aesthetic and compatibility with modern product standards, and we can convert from single-speed to geared and back again with a sliding dropout system. And, signature details like a custom-designed All-City fork crown, reinforced bottle bosses, and a signature seat collar draw in the eye and elevate the design of the Super Professional.
- The daily commuter and road rider that offers versatility and agility
- Signature details enhance the bike's design and aesthetics
- Flat-mount brakes are sleek and clean with modern compatibility
- Built to accommodate 700c x 45mm or 650b x 47mm tires
- Pop in a dropper post when the terrain gets steep and technical
- 612 Select tubing on every frame size provides the best ride possible
- A plethora of mounts for fenders and racks lets us load up