Why We Like The Aeroe Rear Rack Spider Cradle
Finding a place to put all our gear when bikepacking or touring can be tricky. We love the Aeroe Rear Rack Spider Cradle for its small size-to-weight ratio and versatility. The Rear Rack Spider Cradle is compatible with the Aeroe Rear Rack and allows us to mount a second bag onto our rack for more gear. The cradle can be mounted vertically or horizontally, and rotated up to 90 degrees to fit any bike or clearance issue. Built-in nylon straps secure our load, and buckles make for easy loading and unloading. The cradle is made of steel and aluminum, and the straps are reinforced nylon with a silicone coating for superior durability. This cradle weighs in at a measly 338 grams yet can hold up to 11 pounds.
- Rear rack mount used as an add-on to the Aeroe Rear Rack
- Durable aluminum and steel construction with reinforced nylon straps
- Mounts vertically or horizontally and can be rotated to fit your bike
- Quick-release buckles allow for easy loading and unloading
- Item #ARO0003
- [cradle] high-grade stainless steel, anodized aluminium, [straps] glass-reinforced nylon and silicone-coated
- Aeroe Spider Rear Rack
- Claimed Weight
- 11.9zoz (338g)
- commuting, touring, bikepacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 28, 2021
Great product! Easy to use
- I've put it through the wringer
Great way to carry dry bags and tents on the front of our MTBs. Stable and easy to use. Use this for overnight trips , day trips and commute. Their dry bags go well in them also.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help