RockShox Service Wrench
Abbey Bike Tools' collection of specialty suspension tools grows to include RockShox Charger damper and Reverb seatpost specific tools with the RockShox Service Wrench. These wrenches were developed in collaboration with RockShox crafting wrenches that could hold the thin aluminum parts, with non-standard tool interfaces, without damage. The wrenches are built with tool grade aluminum to precise tolerances ensuring they will not mar the sensitive parts inside your seatpost or fork. Each features a 3/8-inch drive in the middle so you can use a torque wrench on reassembly. These tools, like all of Abbey Bike Tools, are manufactured in Bend, Oregon.
Choose between the Charger or Charger 2 wrenches designed for the coupler and lower seal heads, or the Reverb wrench for the 4 sided upper bushing and lower seal head on both the 30.9 and 31.6-millimeter versions.
- Specific wrenches for servicing RockShox posts and forks
- Tool grade aluminum anodized in Abbey's signature green
- 3/8in drive lets you use a torque wrench on reassembly
- Choose between the Reverb, Charger, and Charger 2 wrenches depending on your needs
- Item #ABY000M
- tool-grade aluminum
- Box End Wrench
- Reverb, Charger, Charger 2 specific wrenches
- Recommended Use
- servicing fork dampers, dropper seatposts
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.