Hanger Alignment Gauge
In its simplest form, a derailleur-alignment tool is often little more than a pry bar with an adjustable feeler. They're often crude, and can be frustrating to use considering the feeler's position is compromised every time it contacts the rim or is moved to clear frame stays. Abbey Bike Tools addressed this issue with the Hanger Alignment Gauge.
The feeler can lock into place so it retains position if it bumps against a wheel, and the top half rotates to clear stays — making full, 360-degree rotation much easier. This means not only quicker, but more accurate alignment. To ensure the hanger position is spot on, Abbey Bike Tools holds tolerances as tight as half a thousandth of an inch (.012mm) within critical dimensions.
The Hanger Alignment Gauge is compatible with most common wheel sizes (26, 27.5/650B, and 700/29) and is about 28mm long. For easy portability, or to save space in a toolbox, the feeler can be stored inside the top half of the tool. The Abbey Bike Tools Hanger Alignment Gauge is rebuildable and, for durability, it's powder coated and anodized where applicable.
- Transforms a complex derailleur adjustment into a simpler process
- Ensures the hanger sits perfectly straight with superior precision
- No second-guessing with the ability to lock in the feeler
- Tool's top half rotates away from fender stays and frame tubes
- Extendable T-Bolt allows access to hangers on modern full-suspension bikes
- Item #ABY0007
- 26, 27.5/650B and 700/29 wheels
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2oz
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- available by contact
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help