Why We Like The 7mesh Chilco Anorak Jacket
Designed for casual rides exploring new trails, the 7mesh Chilco Anorak Jacket is a thermal hooded pullover with a quarter zip and easy-access chest pocket that looks the part both on and off the bike.
- Stylish hoodie designed for comfort on daily rides
- Synthetic fabric wicks moisture while trapping heat and breathing
- 1/4-length zipper allows you to pull this on over a helmet
- Kangaroo pocket keeps important items securely nearby
- 3-piece hood traps heat and fights off ice cold winds
- Drop tail hem provides additional coverage while in the saddle
- Reflective details add visibility at dawn and dusk
- Item #SVNC033
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 57% polyester, 34% recycled polyester, 9% elastane, [contrast] 80% polyester, 20% elastane
- fall, winter
- 1 zippered kangaroo
- fixed, helmet compatible
- front and rear details
- Claimed Weight
- 13.1oz (370g)
- trail, enduro, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 24, 2022
- I've used it several times
Big fan of 7mesh and this is no exception. This is my go-to when I go out for a chilly ride. Temperature regulation is top notch regardless if it's freezing or just mildly chilly. Nice and fuzzy on the inside. Some mild water resistance which is nice for a piece not meant to be a shell layer. Super cozy to wear around town or in the house as well as in the chilly weather on the bike. Haven't crashed in this yet, so I can't speak to the durability, but if it's anything like 7mesh's other stuff, it'll do just fine. Only negative for me is that the sleeves are long - I have to roll the sleeves up a little, but it's a minor imperfection.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help