Ashlu Merino Jersey
With drop-bar cycling having what may seem like an identity crisis — but we feel it's more a coming of age — your cycling kit needs to be just as adventure-ready as your new mixed-terrain bike. 7mesh loads on the modern updates to expand the limits of drop-bar riding with the Ashlu Merino Jersey. Riding feels classier and more uniquely valuable with the Ashlu's blended merino and nylon fabric comfortably form-fitting to your riding positions. Off-road riding benefits from the merino wool's abrasion-resistance against trailside foliage and hydration-pack straps, and as you roll in and out of shaded creek-side byways to the more open-space gravel landscapes, the merino wool's natural thermo-regulatory properties keep you comfortable ride-long.
Supply storage during extended miles receives careful attention from 7mesh as the Ashlu's Anything Panel, a modular pocket system, houses the traditional three-rear pockets plus two side-zippered pockets (one large and one small). It's essentially a modernized waist-pack built into a jersey, but much more streamlined. And to help keep you rolling from dawn-patrol into twilight, the Ashlu is rated UPF 50+ for UV ray protection.
- "Anything goes" innovative jersey for on and off-road
- Merino wool blend controls odor and body temperature
- Increased durability compared to other synthetic fabrics
- Anything Panel elevates your pocket storage game
- UV ray protection and low-light reflectivity
- Item #SVNC011
- [face fabric] 89% merino, 11% nylon, [pocket] 80% polyester, 20% elastane
- 4 season
- UPF Rating
- 3 rear, 2 side (zippered)
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.