Why We Like The M1 Helmet
Downhill days shouldn't have to hurt your bank account, and with the 7 Protection M1 Helmet they don't have to. This lightweight helmet is crafted with a tough polycarbonate shell and EPP soft impact foam to help absorb harsh impacts during a crash landing. Foam-padded internals take it a step further, aiming to save your money maker when a trail-snake grabs your front tire and you're diving over the bars into the woods. The M1 is also equipped with a wide face opening to fit even the largest pair of goggles, while an adjustable buckle closure provides you with just the right fit every time. An adjustable visor is held in place with two aluminum screws and a central thumb screw for easy positioning before you hit the trail, and 17 mesh-covered vents keep your head cool on hotter days while preventing debris from getting in when you hit the dirt.
- Highly protective, comfortable, and affordable DH helmet
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell for tough protection
- EPP soft impact foam helps absorb the forces of a crash
- Easily adjustable buckle closure for getting the right fit
- Wide face opening fits even the largest goggles
- High number of mesh vents enhance overall breathability
- Screen-printed logos & matte finish withstand the test of time
- Item #SPU000W
- downhill, enduro
- Audio Compatible
- CE, Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, AS
- Fit Adjustment
- chin strap
- 17 vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Shell Material
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov