Naughtvind Bib Pant
Rally through the winter storms braving icy winds, piercing cold, sleet, and hail with the 45NRTH Naughtvind Bib Pant. The Naughtvind are crafted for those of us who would rather take on the elements during winter than listen to the whine of a trainer, basking in the musty humidity of our own sweat in the garage or basement. Instead, these pants enable you to handle frosty temperatures well below freezing thanks to their thoughtful construction. They begin with a Merino wool- polyester blend that's crafted to trap in heat and insulate your legs and core, while actively moving moisture away when you break a sweat. Schoeller softshell fabric is overlayed in key areas on the front of the legs to add extra protection against wind, water, and abrasion for extra warmth when you pedal into the storm.
On top, the bib goes a bit more all-out than on most bibtights, providing coverage to insulate your core up to your sternum, wide straps to comfortably hold the pants in place, and a mesh back panel that amps up the breathability in just the center of the back, allowing sweat to evaporate away, instead of bog you down. Like many pieces from 45NRTH, the Naughtvind Bib Pants are designed to integrate into a system for taking on harsh weather. They feature a unique 4/5th length built to pair up with 45NRTH boots for total coverage and protection.
- Burly winter-ready tights for handling the harshest temps
- Merino-polyester blend insulates, wicks away sweat, and stays warm if wet
- Schoeller softshell panels shield you from rain, snow, wind, and abrasion
- Snug fit reduces gaps for cold air to creep in
- Supportive full bib provides toasty coverage to your core
- Small mesh panel on back boosts breathability and allows sweat to escape
- 4/5ths length is designed to pair up with 45NRTH winter cycling boots