Why We Like The R-Core Glove
Ready yourself for high-speed singletrack rides with the 100% R-Core Glove. Four-way stretch material increases mobility and durability to provide a secure grip and resist snagging branches, while the neoprene cuff offers a smooth fit that won't slip in the middle of the ride. A single-layer Clarino palm ensures that airflow circulates on sweaty rides, and the microfiber thumb panel offers a wiping surface to clear your sunnies at the end of the ride.
- Sleek, comfortable, and tough mountain biking gloves
- Clarino palm offers breathable comfort on the bars
- Neoprene cuff secures the fit with comfort
- Four-way stretch material ensures maximum mobility
- Microfiber thumb overlay provides absorbant wiping surface
- Integrated tech-thread keeps you connected with your devices
- Item #OHP00AX
- four-way stretch, mesh, [palm] Clarino
- TPR closure
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 18, 2021
Too Small to even try
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
Ordered medium and usually good with that size with Fox. I liked the look of these but I couldn't even get my hand in the collar.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help