Why We Like The Impact Liner Short
Swappable with other liners as part of ZOIC's Interchangeable Padded Liners (IPL) system, the ZOIC Women's Impact Liner is designed specifically for women, and more specifically, for women who push their limits but want to stay protected.
The Impact Liner features padding at the hip and an anatomically contoured women's-specific ZO-Tech chamois. This insert was treated with ZO-Wick moisture management to ensure comfort and dryness on the mountain bike. Multi-level ergonomic foam enhances long-ride comfort, and the six-panel design doesn't have a center front seam, in order to avoid irritation. The Impact Liner's spandex mesh fabric stretches for freedom of movement, while adding to the liner's ability to breathe and wick. Tagless labels eliminate itching and irritation, while gripper elastic on inside leg openings keeps the liner from migrating.
- Padded liner shorts with chamois to add padding to any baggies
- Breathable fabrics hold hip pads to lessen impact in tumbles
- Zo-tech chamois rated for comfort on one to two hours rides
- Zo-Wick treatment transports moisture from skin for evaporation
- Compatible with any Interchangeable Padded Liners from ZOIC
- Item #ZOI002Y
- 84% polyester, 16% spandex
- yes, ZO-tech
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help