Carbon Liner Short
Zoic's Carbon Liner doesn't actually use carbon, but it does rock an Italian-made Elastic Interface MTB Performance chamois that helps your undercarriage stay comfortable on long rides and races. It's designed to be stretchy, moisture wicking, and anatomically padded, with different foams in different places for extra comfort and an ergonomic profile made for long days in the saddle.
- Mountain bike liners for optimal comfort in the saddle
- Chamois cushions and supports your sit bones
- Breathable, stretchy fabric keeps you cool and comfortable
- Reverse stitching prevents chafing and irritation
- Soft waistband ensures all-day ride comfort
- Gripper elastic in the leg bands for a stay-put fit
- Item #ZOIZ13A
- 84% polyester, 16% spandex
- Elastic Interface MTB Performance
- 1 Quick Draw
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 12, 2022
- I've used it several times
These fit great and are very comfortable. Much better than the red trimmed ones that came with the Zoic bike shorts.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help