Why We Like The Frontloader Bike Mount
One of the biggest hassles with bike racks has always been taking off the front wheel, putting the bike on the rack, and then stashing the front wheel somewhere. Not only that—with a bunch of different front axle standards, you have to carry all kinds of adapters around. The Yakima Frontloader Bike Rack eliminates the hassle by allowing you to load the bike directly onto the car, wheels and all.
The Frontloader works with all wheels sizes from 20-inch to full-size adult road bike wheels. The only places where the rack touches your bike are at the tires, so you don’t have to worry about it scratching your frame. It’s also compatible with any brake system and any frame configuration, so you don’t have to carry adapters around with you.
- Roof-mounted bike rack that doesn't require wheel removal
- No contact with the frame to keep your bike in tip-top shape
- Compatible with any brake system or frame configuration
- Adjustable front wheel tray fits 20 - 29in tires
- Item #YAK0282
- Bike Capacity
- round bars, square bars, aero bars, most factory bars
- Locks Included
- no, 2 SKS lock cores sold separately
- Part Number
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 39 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.