Upgrade your dropper function.
Wolf Tooth Components is on a mission to free us from finicky dropper levers with it ReMote lever for cable-actuated dropper posts. The ReMote uses a mammoth 21mm sealed bearing to facilitate silky smooth motion, which in turn gives riders exceptional control over modulation and general dropper function. The low profile lever sits close to the bar, making it easier to reach than many other systems and in turn reduces the amount of time your thumb is away from the handlebar grip. This means more control and confident handling, but if you do happen to crash, a breakaway axle pivot at the base of the lever is designed protect the body of the ReMote so all you'll need to replace is the small axle when things go south.
- A remote upgrade for your cable-actuated dropper post
- Low profile lever is easy to use
- Large sealed bearing provides smooth modulation
- Breakaway lever axle protects the ReMote's body
- Integrated cable adjustment for on-the-fly tweaks
- Machined lever surface improves grip