Wolf Tooth's Pack Wrench is an innovative bike tool that has a 1in hex driver on one side, a standard external bottom bracket wrench on the other, and is compatible with a multitude of other tool inserts that lock into place magnetically. The ultralight aluminum construction is specifically designed for traveling with your bike for mobile wrenching or tossed into a pack for trailside repairs, but is sturdy enough to be your go-to tool at home as well. No inserts are included, but Wolf Tooth makes a number of useful ones that cover a fairly broad range of road and mountain bike applications. To ensure quality and longevity over many years of use, Wolf Tooth designs and manufactures the tool in Minneapolis, MN, USA.
- A versatile bike wrench compatible with a multitude of tool inserts
- Pack Wrench has external bottom bracket wrench and a 1in hex driver
- Hex driver has magnets to securely attach Wolf Tooth tool inserts
- Lightweight aluminum construction is portable yet highly durable
- Designed and manufactured in the USA for quality and longevity
- Item #WFC0019
- 7075 T-6 aluminum
- Box End Wrench
- 1in hex, 16-notch 44mm bottom bracket tool
- Other Tools
- mates with Wolf Tooth steel inserts
- Claimed Weight
- 3.1oz (88g)
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help