Light Action ReMote
Seeing that many droppers have finicky actuation that's much too difficult to initiate, the savvy riders at Wolftooth Components designed the Light Action ReMote for lighter, smoother throws of the dropper lever. This light and smooth actuation is possible thanks to a longer lever arm, which creates more leverage for less force required before your dropper starts to lower and raise in height. It's compatible with all cable-actuated dropper posts on the market, allowing you to scrap the stock remote for this beautiful lever.
Wolf Tooth recommends measuring the distance from the pivot center to the end of your current dropper lever before settling on this remote. If this distance is greater than 52-millimeters, the Light Action is best, where shorter distances between pivot center and lever end are suited for Wolf Tooth's Standard Remote. It's available in a myriad of clamp mounting options for keeping your cockpit tidy. UpFront cable fixing makes for quick and easy installation, due to the dropper cable being attached at the lever. Another benefit, it has a solid-mounted barrel adjuster for making on-the-fly adjustments.
- Low-profile, light-actuation lever for greater control
- Works with cable-actuated dropper posts (not RockShox Reverb)
- UpFront cable fixing for quick and easy installation
- Cable-kind clamp won't damage cables
- Breakaway axle pivot in case of crash
- Solidly mounted barrel adjuster
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Item #WFC000D
- [lever] j6061-T6 aluminum, [axle] Delrin
- Recommended Use
- mountain bike
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year