Why We Like The Wolf Tooth EnCase System Hex Bit Wrench Multi-Tool
Make simple repairs while riding with the EnCase System Hex Bit Wrench Multi-Tool that has 14 functions. An 8mm hex head has a 4mm insert to fit each of the eight attached hex bits. With its slim design, this multi-tool can be stowed inside bicycle handlebars using an EnCase System Storage Sleeve or used as a mainstay on any home workbench.
- 14-function multi-tool that fits inside your handlebars
- 8mm hex head with 4mm insert to accommodate the other hex bits
- Parts are held securely in place with magnets and O-rings
- Swiveling head tackles those hard-to-reach bolts
- Handle doubles as breaker bar when you need extra torque
- Magnet on bottom of tool for easy storage in your workshop
- EnCase System Storage Sleeve required for handlebar use (sold separately)
- Item #WFCA00U
- doubles as a breaker bar for extra torque
- flat head #3.5, Phillips #2
- 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex, T10, T25, and T30 Torx
- Other Tools
- spoke wrench, valve core wrench
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 21, 2021
- I've used it several times
Absolutely awesome ride tool. It could use a slightly better explanation of the double ended bits, but that is minor.
March 27, 2021
Not for drop bars
- I've put it through the wringer
While WolfTooth claims these work in both flat and drop bars - don't take their word for it. I've lost 3 different systems out of drop bars. Each time I increased the amount of extra o-rings and shrink wrap on them, trying to get them to fit tighter. The fact is, if you move them from one bike to another, they're going to keep getting looser and looser. Hit any small bump in the road and they're gone. I'm out over $150 and now don't have any tools while I'm out on the road.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help