Why We Like The Whisky Parts Co. Spano Carbon Drop Handlebar
Whether we ride on road, gravel, or enjoy a mixture of both, the Whisky Parts Co. Spano Carbon Drop Handlebar brings comfort and lightweight performance to any ride with its all-carbon construction. No matter where our hands are placed on the bar, we're setting them in a natural position that keeps us comfortable on any terrain. The multi-stage flare keeps the hoods at an optimal angle, freeing us from discomfort without sacrificing control in the drops, while the flat top provides necessary flex and reduces fatigue on rougher surfaces.
- All-carbon drop bars built for road or gravel adventures
- Provides riders with a natural hand position anywhere on the bar
- Carbon construction is lightweight and strong
- Multi-stage flare optimizes comfort and maximizes control
- Flat top design promotes flex and reduces fatigue on rough terrain
- Compatible with Di2 setups with a bar end junction for 1x drivetrains
- Item #WPC001C
- 40cm, 42cm, 44cm, 46cm, 48cm
- road cycling
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 5, 2021
Best Gravel Bar Out There!
- I've used it several times
Recently got these installed on my gravel bike. There two different flares make the bars feel better at the hoods but still have the width in the drops. The flat that is on top feels great even after a long ride. Whiskey Parts knocked these bar out of the park!
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov