Add cadence to your arsenal of ride data with the Wahoo RPM Cadence Sensor (BT/ANT+), with wireless ANT+ and Bluetooth capability to easily pair with your smartphone or GPS device of choice. Disguised as a small, discreet blue pod, this cadence sensor mounts stealthily to your bike or shoe to gather important pedal spin data on the road, trail, or even during spin class.
The Wahoo RPM Cadence Sensor (BT/ANT+) runs on an easy-to-replace CR2032 battery and features two LED lights that indicate device connection and cadence detection. It comes packaged with a pre-installed battery, rubber mount, zip ties, shoe mount, 3M double-sided tape, a quick start guide, and a product info guide.
- A handy sensor to add cadence to your data
- Transmits info via Bluetooth and ANT+ connections
- Wirelessly communicates with your head unit or smart phone
- Runs on a CR2032 battery for long lasting power
- Two LED light indicate connection and cadence detection
- Includes rubber mount, shoe mount, zip ties, and quick start guide
- Item #WHA0009
- Housing Material
- yes, Ant+, Bluetooth
- Operating System
- Bluetooth, ANT+ (compatible with iOS and Android)
- Battery Type
- Battery Life
- [coin battery] up to 1 year
- Mount Type
- universal, shoe, bike
- 1.25 x .75 x 1in
- Face Size
- 1.25 x .75in
- Claimed Weight
- 0.2oz (7g)
4 based on 7 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.