Why We Like The Kickr Rollr
The Wahoo Kickr Rollr combines the dynamic riding experience of rollers with modern technology and safety features, making for a smooth transition from outdoor cycling to indoor training. We appreciate that there's no fussing with thru-axles or removing the back wheel, meaning we can just hop on the bike and get going with our training regimen. Pair it with the Wahoo POWRLINK Zero power meter pedals or another ANT+ power meter for enhanced training metrics (power meter not included).
- Cycling rollers with realistic ride feel and controlled resistance
- Rear roller with 10.5lb flywheel lets the rear wheel move naturally
- Compatible with external power meters via ANT+ connection
- Front tire block makes it safer to get on/off & more stable while riding
- Measures speed and distance without needing additional sensors
- Folding design makes for easy transport and storage
- Adjustable wheelbase clamp to perfectly match your bike's length
- Manual mode offers controlled resistance even without a power meter
- Item #WHAC025
- Bluetooth, ANT+
- Kickr Rollr, AC power adapter, owner's manual
- [front width] 31.5in, [rear width] 12in, [length] 58 - 67in
- Claimed Weight
- indoor cycling, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.