Rubino Pro G2.0 Tire
We've coveted Vittoria's Rubino tire line for its base-mile longevity and versatility for some time, and this year's Rubino Pro G2.0 Tire continues to hold true to our asks when it comes to a training tire that can transcend to race days. It builds from the standard Rubino platform, utilizing the 3C Graphene compound we covet for its long lifespan, puncture protection, and sharp handling, but strays away to offer a foldable bead that sheds grams. A tubeless-ready casing allows you to extend the Rubino's flat resistance a step further than its predecessor, but can be run with an inner tube if you're not of the tubeless-persuasion.
The Rubino Pro G2.0 Tubeless tire features a technical tread pattern for stability across a wide variety of road conditions including surprise gravel adventures when your favorite country road is unexpectedly graded in the middle of summer. Vittoria’s nylon anti-puncture belt adds peace of mind while fending off flats, and the ride quality afforded by the 150 TPI nylon casing will smooth out decaying tarmac and the occasional rumble strip.
- A base-mile tire for all conditions
- Graphene compound reduces rolling resistance
- Improve mileage thanks to 3C compound construction
- Not compatible with hookless bead rims
- Subtle tread pattern clears water for planted traction
- 150 TPI nylon casing offers a supple ride and durability
- Item #VIT005L
- 3C Graphene 2.0
- 700c x 25mm, 700c x 28mm, 700c x 30mm
- [700 x 25mm] 87-115
- Claimed Weight
- [700c x 25mm] 8.8oz (250g), [700c x 28mm] 9.5oz (270g), [700c x 30mm] 11.6oz (330g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 7 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.