Benefits from the best.
Although priced to please, the Troy Lee Designs D3 Fiberlite Helmet takes design cues from the racing-inspired D3 Carbon/Composite that occupy the upper rungs of TLD's line-up. That means it's been wind-tunnel tested for aerodynamics and retains a lightweight fiberglass shell to reduce weight, as well as remains comfortable with 3D cheekpads securing the helmet against your face. The Full Spectrum Adjustable Visor allows for a number of wearing configurations, meaning it'll keep the blinding sun and errant branches out of the way. Other key features include 20 high-flow intake and exhaust ports to prevent your head from overheating, as well as an included TLD drawstring helmet sock for safely tossing it in the back of your truck.
- Emulates the design of pricier, race-inspired helmets
- Designed for the rigors of enduro and downhill racing
- Full-face helmet with a lightweight fiberglass shell
- Wind tunnel tested aerodynamics for efficiency
- 20 high-flow vents for cooling on hot summer laps
- 3D cheekpads maintain a secure, comfortable fit
- Adjustable visor with multiple configurations
- Comes with TLD helmet sock for storage