Topeak's Pocket Shock DXG Fork & Shock Pump is compact enough to toss into your hydration pack for a ride, so you can keep your suspension dialed at all times on the trail. It features a 300psi gauge and a pressure tuning air-release button to ensure that your shocks stay pressurized wherever you go, and a unique double-barrel style Pressure Right head that uses an internal check valve to isolate the pump head, eliminating the chance for pressure to be lost when you're unthreading the head. It works by offering two threaded pieces, first a larger piece that threads onto your Schrader valve, then a secondary knurled Pressure Right control ring that compresses the valve pin and allows air flow to the fork or shock. Topeak crafts the pump from a durable aluminum barrel, designed to hold up to the rigors of trail use.
- A compact pump for dialing your suspension
- Pressure Right head secures snugly to Schrader valves
- Double-knurled head system prevents air from sneaking out
- Capable of achieving pressures as high as 300PSI
- Compact design fits in jersey pocket or hydration bag
- Item #TOP001Q
- aliminum, dual-density polymer
- 8.5 x 1.8 x 1.7in
- Valve Type
- Max Pressure
- air release button
- Claimed Weight
- 6oz (170g)
- Recommended Use
- dialing your suspension, mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help