Why We Like The XPRESSO 7 Pedals
Clipping in at the start of our ride should be easy, which is why the XPRESSO 7 Pedals feature a pre-opened design. It's the only pedal in the XPRESSO line made with a carbon body, and it's a great value for the performance provided. We like that it offers secure engagement every time, and also the lightness from its carbon build.
- Durable and lightweight pedal offers secure engagement every time
- Carbon body and hollow steel axle stands up to mountain biking
- Low stack height for added clearance
- ICLIC technology for easy clipping in and out
- Item #TMEN01C
- [body] carbon-filled, [bearings] steel
- Entry / Release
- auto retention
- Compatible Components
- [included] cleats
- Claimed Weight
- [per pedal] 99g
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help