TIME's ATAC XC 8 Pedals bring a whole host of benefits to the trail, gravel, or 'cross course in a super lightweight and dependable package. A carbon body provides just enough stability for efficient pedaling without being a nuisance while pedaling through rocky and rooty terrain. A hollow oversized steel axle keeps things spinning freely offering several seasons of trouble-free use. Its simple ATAC spring design makes for easy clip-in and gives you plenty of float to keep your knees happy while providing a self-cleaning design, virtually eliminating the potential of jamming the pedals up with trail debris and mud. At the same time, a three-position spring tension adjustment handles release tension and options of 13 or 17-degree release angles keep the cleats securely in the pedals until you want out.
- TIME's all=around off-road pedal for CX and XC racers
- Full carbon body for lightweight performance and durability
- ATAC dual-arch system sheds mud and dirt for easier entry
- +/- 5° of angular float with three spring tension settings
- 6mm of lateral float provides knee comfort
- Reversible cleat allows for either 13 or 17° release angle
- Item #TME000Z
- [body] carbon fiber, [[spindle] steel
- [[ateral] 6mm, [angular] 5°
- TIME ATAC
- Entry / Release
- 13 or 17° release
- Spindle Diameter
- Pedal Wrench Type
- Compatible Components
- 2-bolt shoes, ATAC cleats
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 10.1oz (286g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 2 ratings
5 Stars - 2 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.