Why We Like the Pack 'n Pedal Tour Rack
Modern bicycles with disc brakes and suspension need a different kind of mounting system when we're amping up to tour. Instead of eyelets, the Pack 'n Pedal Tour Rack by Thule uses ratcheting straps to securely wrap around seatstays and fork legs. Aluminum tubing keeps the weight low and it works with just about any bike for long-distance riding or commuting.
- Thule rack for touring on modern bicycles suspension, disc brakes
- Ratchet straps are utilized instead of eyelets for security
- Integrated reflector helps riders be seen
- Constructed from aluminum tubing to keep weight low
- Comes with rubber pads to protect frame finishes
- Features a 50lb maximum weight capacity for gear
- Item #THU0410
- most frames
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
4 based on 7 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.