Conquer the coarsest flint.
Designed for coarse gravel where flint rock threatens to leave you stranded miles from the nearest signs of civilization, the Teravail Cannonball Tire combines exceptional abrasion reinforcement, high levels of grip, and plentiful width to float across loose gravel surfaces. The Cannonball's directional tread pattern features a tight-knit center for lower rolling resistance, with raised side knobs digging aggressively into gravel and dirt surfaces while cornering. Not only does this tread pattern offer a nice balance of traction and rolling speed, but it sheds dirt and debris to maintain grip across mixed dirt and gravel surfaces.
The Durable Casing and Premium versions feature bead-to-bead reinforcement with a woven aramid layer that's twice as strong as its Kevlar-reinforced counterparts. This ensures full protection from ride-stopping flats and sidewall tears when you're pedaling over sharp stones and flat-causing debris. If you're seeking a smooth and supple ride where sharp rocks aren't an issue, choose the Light and Supple casing for the best possible ride quality. All versions of the Cannonball are tubeless-ready, allowing you to drastically lower tire pressure for compliance over bumpy gravel, higher levels of traction, and greater pinch-flat resistance.
- Optimal grip, width, and reinforcement for coarse gravel roads
- Directional tread with tight-knit center and raised shoulder knobs
- Durable Casing and Premium versions feature aramid reinforcement
- Light and Supple casing offers the best possible ride quality
- Tubeless-ready for bump compliance, traction, and pinch flat-resistance