Disc RS Brake Pads
If there's anywhere on earth that we reckon you'd want reliable braking more than the rest of the planet, we're pretty sure that the Alps would be that place, so its no surprise that the engineers at SwissStop have a knack for, well, stopping. The Disc RS Brake Pads are no different, offering smooth feel, predictable and progressive power, and exceptional durability as you weave down steep canyons with unforgiving shoulders — or hammer your way through cities packed with traffic, and all the while staying quiet as a mouse, even through grime and wet.
SwissStop Disc Brake pads are built of a proprietary compound containing ceramic, kevlar, brass, and resin. This unique mixture provides you with the quiet modulation of an organic pad, but also boasts the durability and wet condition performance of the metallic. The pads are intended for all mountain bike applications from cross country to downhill. If you're looking for the best performance in all conditions, look no further than SwissStop, regardless of which brand of brakes you ride.
- Reliable brakes for stopping on a dime
- Proprietary compound reduces noise
- Boost durability with Kevlar and Ceramic compounds
- Smooth braking offers predictable and progressive power
- Available in variants for a huge variety of disc brakes
- Each package comes equipped with 2 pads
- Item #SUI000E
- Responsible Collection
- Organic Materials
- organic compound
- [disc 28] Shimano XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M987, BR-M988, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M7000, BR-M675, BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700, Deore BR-M615, BR-RS785, BR-R785, BR-CX75, BR-R515, BR-R315, FSA K-Force DB-TX-9000, Afterburner DB-TX-9150, Rever MCX1, [Disc 30] Magura MT 2, 4, 6, 8, Capagnolo Road Disc, [Disc 32] SRAM HRD, eTap HRD, Level Ultimate, TLM, [Disc 34] Shimano Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, BR-RS805, BR-RS505, BR-RS405, BR-RS3-5, Tektro HR-R310
- 1 bolt, 1 clip, 1 pad spring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 10, 2021
Good replacement for stock shimano pads
Bought the Disc 34 RS as a replacement for the stock shimano L03A pads that came with my Ultegra RS8070 hydraulic calipers. Chose these simply due to no availability of the stock pads. I bedded-in the pads according to instructions, and everything works fine with about 100 miles on them. Can't really tell much difference between these and the stock pads, a good thing I guess. Braking is quick, smooth, and silent. I had some initial rubbing that turned about to be rotor warping, a slightly sticky caliper piston, and slightly misaligned caliper (root causes of most problems from my experience). After fixing those, no complaints.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
November 3, 2020