Disc E Brake Pads
When you hail from a mountainous region like the Swiss Alps, saddling up on your bike without the confidence of sure-stopping brakes is ill advised. Thankfully, SwissStop knows what it's like to cruise down steep alpine canyons, and rocky terrain with sheer drop offs after steep corners, which is why it puts so much emphasis into creating trustworthy brake pads that can hold up to heat, offer exceptional modulation, and last longer than before. The SwissStop Disc E Brake Pads are built for just that, with a proprietary organic compound that allows for high temperature stability, high endurance, and a simply quiet pad that's friendlier to your rotors than metallic compounds.
The organic compound used by SwissStop blends ceramic, Kevlar, brass, and resin. This compound provides with the modulation and quiet of an organic pad, but retains durability, and wet-riding performance that you find from a metallic pad. The pads are intended for mountain biking, but work for any disc application where compatible. The pads come in 8 different models with diverse compatibility, and perform well in all conditions with little noise.
- Organic brake pads with superior stopping power
- Retain the durability of metal pads without the noise
- Exceptional modulation at high speeds
- High-performance even when riding in wet conditions
- Each package comes with 2 pads, for 1 brake caliper
- Item #SUI000F
- Responsible Collection
- Organic Materials
- organic compound
- [Disc 15] Shimano Deore BR-M575, BR-M525, BR-M515, BR-T615, LX BR-T675, BR-M505, BR-M495, BR-M486, BR-M485, BR-M475, BR-M465, BR-M447, BR-M446, BR-M445, BR-M416, BR-M415, BR-M395, BR-M375 TRP Hylex, HY/RD, Spyre SLC, Spyre, Spyke, Dash Sport Tektro Orion SL HD-M740, Orion HD-M730, HD-M725, Gemini SL HD-M520 / M521, Gemini HD-M500 / M501, HD-M510, Draco2 HD-M352, HDC330 HD-M330, Auriga HD-M290 / M291, HD-T530, HD-T525, HD-T520, HD-E530, HD-E525, HD-E520, HD-E500, Aquila MD-M500, Aries MD-M300, MD-M280, Mira MD-C400, Volans HD-T710, Vela HD-T290, Dorado HD-E715 QUAD Disc Brake, [Disc 26] Avid Elixir 9, 7, 5, 3, 1, CR, R SRAM XX, XO, DB 5, 3, 1, Level TL, T, Level , [Disc 27] Shimano SAINT BR-M820, BR-M810, ZEE BR-M640 TRP Quadiem, Quadiem SL, Slate T4, [Disc 28] Shimano XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M987, BR-M988, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M675, BR-M666, ALFINE BR-S700, DEORE BR-M615, BR-RS785, BR-R785, BR-CX75, BR-R515, BR-R315 FSA K-Force DB-TX-9000, Afterburner DB-TX-9150 REVER MCX1, [Disc 30] Magura MT 2, 4, 6, 8 Campagnolo Road Disc, [Disc 31] Avid XO Trail, Elixir 9 Trail, Elixir 7 Trail SRAM Guide Ultimate, RSC, RS, R, RE, [Disc 32] SRAM HRD, eTap HRD, Level Ultimate, TLM, [Disc 34] Shimano Dura Ace BR-R9170, BR-RS805, BR-RS505, BR-RS405, BR-RS305
- 1 bolt, 1 clip, 1 pad spring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 5 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.