Support your ride.
Sugoi's Men's RS Pro Bib Shorts deliver the benefits of compressive fabrics and the unparalleled comfort of Sugoi's Formula FX chamois. The outer legs utilize Sugoi's Ultra Aero fabric that's dimpled for a slippery aerodynamic surface. Slimmed-down front panels leverage highly breathable fabric for enhanced ventilation and temperature regulation so you'll be both fast and cool when the temperatures creep skyward.
Designed to eliminate chafing and bulk, the integrated Formula FX Chamois is molded and welded for an excellent fit without an inseam—meaning there's no seam rubbing against the saddle. This high-level chamois features breathable perforations and a V-notch for extra ventilation on hot summer rides. Its four-way stretch fabric and advanced lamination provide a smooth surface that conforms to the body, while the welded center channel and high-density vibration dampening relieve pressure and fatigue from long, grueling rides.
- A cycling bib short built for long-mile comfort
- Stretchy, breathable fabrics
- Aerodynamic side panels reduce drag
- Seam-free chamois provides supportive protection without excess bulk
- Wide leg bands hold hems in place without pinching
View more Men's Bib Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.