You've never felt particularly moved to adorn your frame with a twinkling arrangement of blinking safety lights or wear a reflective vest complete with its own light-up display, but you've lately been inspired to be a little more visible during your evening rides. Step up your reflectivity without going the way of a Christmas display in Sugoi's Evolution Zap Short. Like you, Sugoi decided to step up its visibility game recently, and it's answer was Zap.
More luminous than the tired reflective accents adorning your old shorts, Za is visible from up to 140 meters away, which gives motorists time to recognize your presence and plan accordingly. Sugoi specifically places the material on its garments in a way that silhouettes a rider's form, alerting motorists to the fact that they are approaching a human rather than an unmoving road sign or reflector. Aside from its luminescent nature, the Evolution is a versatile everyday short, supportive and breathable. It includes Sugoi's also recently upgraded RC Pro chamois, with its stretchy, breathable blend of cushioning and support for rides long or short, daytime or dusk.
- Step up your visibility game in this reflective short
- Slim fit is ideal for training rides
- Ultra Evo fabric supports and breathes in the saddle
- Zap reflective material is highly visible to motorists
- RC Pro Chamois features pressure-relief channel for comfort
- Silicone leg grippers keep hems in place without pinching
View more Men's Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.