Whether it's their first or third balance bike, there's nothing better than playing a role in fostering your little one’s love for fun on two wheels. Strider’s 14 Sport Balance Bike serves as a perfect entry level bike for speedsters of the appropriate size, or a vessel for progression for riders who have outgrown their 12in wheels. The durable and robust steel frame and fork provide a stable learning platform for your kid to practice hot laps around the neighborhood and hone in on the body mechanics to graduate to a fully geared bike when ready. Strider sets the 14 Sport Balance Bike to fit inseams of 16-23 inches in range, and the adjustable seat post and handlebar reach ensure the right fit as your kid grows with the bike. For pure coasting fun, footpegs sit just behind the bottom of the triangle to provide added safety for downhill riding, and can be removed if needed.
- Fourteen inch push-bike keeps your speedster progressing
- Adjustable handlebars and seat post let the bike grow with your kid
- No pedals or gears let your little one focus on balance as a priority
- Easy-Ride pedal conversion kit compatible once ready (sold separate)
- Intended for ages 3-7 and fits inseams of 16-23 inches