Why We Like The XG-1299 XX1 Eagle 12-Speed Cassette
As the lightest option in the Eagle lineup, the XX1 12-speed cassette is what we throw on our most elite dream builds. Available in 10 - 50 and 10 - 52t configurations, this cassette boasts a 500 - 520% usable gear range that propels us up grueling climbs and keeps us from spinning out when we're cranking at top speed. The cassette features SRAM’s X-Dome architecture to deliver one of the strongest and most consistent performing cassettes on the market, and it’s finished with Ti Nitride, which helps shed mud and ensure smooth, reliable shifting in all conditions while looking oh-so-slick in the process.
- SRAM's lightest, highest-performing Eagle cassette
- X-Dome architecture yields a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Smoother, quieter shifting characteristics
- Precision engineered for exceptional longevity
- Works exclusively with SRAM Eagle drivetrain components and SRAM XD freehubs
- Item #SRM009X
- Cog Sizes
- 10 - 50t, 10 - 52t
- Cog Material
- [cog cluster] CNC-machined cromoly, [50/52t cog] aluminum
- Freehub Type
- Claimed Weight
- 12.4oz (352g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 15 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.