Why We Like The X-Sync 2 Eagle 12-Speed Direct Mount Chainring
When our chain starts falling off the ring we're glad to have a spare SRAM X-Sync 2 Eagle 12-Speed Direct Mount Chainring. Like all drivetrain parts, the chainring wears down just as fast as any other and with the watts we push it tends to be quicker than usual. This easy to mount chainring gets us back in the game quickly, and stops us from dropping chains for a long while longer.
- Replacement 12-speed chainring for Eagle drivetrains
- Made from lightweight aluminum to avoid weight penalty
- Offered in 30-38t options for any kind of riding style
- Works with any Eagle branded chain and drivetrain
- Easily mates to direct mount GXP and DUB cranksets
- Item #SRM00GL
- Number of Rings
- 30, 32, 34, 36, 38t
- SRAM direct mount
- Compatible Components
- SRAM 12-speed XX1, X01, X1, GX components
- 3 mounting bolts
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- downhill, enduro
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help