PC 971 Chain
Like all other SRAM chains we sell, the PC-971 has bulged outer plates and chrome-hardened pins. It's a notch down from their PC-991 since it lacks the nickel plating on the inner plates and instead has raw steel. So although it's a bit more susceptible to the elements, it doesn't sacrifice performance in comparison to the PC-991. It may not be as pretty, but it's a good bit less expensive. The outer plates are nickel plated for corrosion resistance. The SRAM PC-971 comes with a gold-colored PowerLink connector to make assembly and disassembly easy, a big plus for people who devote regular attention to their chains. It will work with all 9-speed drivetrains.
- Mountain bike chain replaces worn-out chains for 9-speed drivetrains
- Nickel plating offers enhanced strength characteristics over time
- Polished inner-link finish ensures smooth functionality with low friction
- PowerLink makes installation and maintenance a breeze ever time
- Step2 riveting construction supplies durable, long-lasting performance
- Item #SRM0075
- (inner links) steel, (outter links) nickel-plated steel
- Compatible Components
- 1 masterlink
- Claimed Weight
- 10.5oz (298g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4.5 based on 18 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.