GX Eagle 12-Speed Single Click Trigger Shifter
E-Mountain bikes can neither be ignored as the next wave of cycling recreation — even niche racing — or unheard for the frequency of busted chains from over-shifting the chain's tolerance. Working smartly to control premature wear and tear on the chain from the heavily powered e-bikes, SRAM introduces the GX Eagle 12-Speed Single Click Trigger Shifter, limiting the shifts to one cog at a time, instead of multiple. Multiple shifts in one throw wear the chain down and place it under unneeded strain. In other words, the shifter makes each shift count and reduces risking a broken chain.
Working with the Eagle 12-speed system shows SRAM's intent to promote this wave of tech for its most elite drivetrains, and SRAM includes integration with its MatchMaker X clamp to promote a clean and clutter-free bar. X-Actuation boosts shifting crispness and accuracy so that when you feel an up or downshift is coming, you can focus firmly on the performance knowing the shifter will engage that critical gear selection. And Zero Loss technology keeps the shift cable under constant engagement so that when you shift, there is zero lag …it's immediate.
- E-MTB optimized trigger shifter for 12-speed drivetrains
- Reduces excessive chain wear and limits chain breaking from multiple shifts
- X-Actuation maintains accurate and sharp shifting up and down the cassette
- Zero Loss technology to maintain complete cable tension
- MatchMaker X integration for a fresh and clean bar setup
- Item #SRMD12T
- Compatible Components
- 12-speed rear derailleur, MatchMaker X
- 1 Cable, 1 Bar Clamp, 1 Bar Clamp bolt
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.