Why We Like The G2 R Disc Brake
Modeled after SRAM's gravity-oriented Code brakes, the G2's offer "mini-Code" power in a trimmed-down package. This makes them a great option for our trail bikes because they still offer impressive stopping power and 4-piston calipers, without any extra weight. These G2 R disc brakes are the entry-level model, but still offer the same power, modulation, and tool-free reach adjustment as the higher-end offerings.
- Power and value meet with these 4-piston trail brakes
- Modeled after the Code's but in a lighter package
- New organic pad compound offers good bite and braking feel
- Tool-free reach adjust for quick personalization
- Even pad advancement prolongs brake pad life
- Bleeding Edge interface for easy, clean brake bleeds
- Matchmaker X-compatible cleans up your cockpit
- Item #SRMD12N
- Lever Adjustability
- tool-free reach
- Mount Type
- DOT 5.1
- not included
- 1 complete brake, 1 bleed block, 1 barb, 1 olive, 2 caliper mounting bolts, 1 pad spacer
- Claimed Weight
- [front] 9.2oz (260g), [rear] 9.9oz (280g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.