Force Brake Caliper
Don't count out rim brakes just yet. SRAM's Force Brake Caliper is a modern rim brake for those who prefer the weight savings, simplicity, or have a stockpile of carbon tubular wheels. It retains a familiar dual pivot design that helps increase braking power while enhancing a progressive feel and is updated to a Grey finish to match the new Force eTap AXS group. Stiff, cold-forged aluminum arms increase stiffness and durability while dropping grams and the brakes come with 2 sets of SwissStop pads for its Shimano/SRAM holders: Platinum Flash Pro pads for carbon rims and BHP pads for aluminum rims.
Spring tension is adjustable via a hex-head adjusting screw for a personalized feel and it clears modern wheelsets and tires up to 28mm. The quick release allows for easy wheel removal for travel and maintenance and the adjusting barrel provides for easy cable adjustment on the fly.
Please note that the calipers are sold as individuals for front and rear with two needed to complete a bike.
- SRAM's Force-level rim brake for its newest AXS 12-speed groups
- Dual-pivots add power and a progressive feel for better modulation
- Skeletonized design eliminates extra material that drops grams
- Spring tension is adjustable for a customized feel
- Cold-forged arms are flex-free and durable
- Quick-release provides easy wheel removal for maintenance and racing
- Calipers sold individually
- Item #SRM00GF
- [arms] cold-forged alloy, [pivot bolt] stainless steel
- Mount Type
- Recommended Use
- commuting, road cycling, time trial, triathlon
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.