Why We Like The DB8 Disc Brake
Positioned as a performance option for enduro and trail riding, the DB8 Disc Brake from SRAM is quite an impressive option to us for its simplistic design that offers serious stopping power at an entry-level price point. This is SRAM’s first Mineral Oil Braking system, and it provides 90% of the stopping power of their top-tier Code RSC disc brakes at a fraction of the cost. Why Mineral Oil? SRAM’s fluid switch means DB8 Brakes only need to be bled every other year, while all other SRAM brakes need to be bled at least once per season.
- High-performance brakes for aggressive trail and enduro
- 4-piston caliper provides instant stopping power
- Longer maintenance interval means more riding
- Compatible with all existing SRAM Code brake pads
- Built-in reach adjustment lets you fine-tune your cockpit
- Compatible with Maxima Mineral Oil and SRAM’s Mineral Oil Bleed Kit only
- Item #SRMD15T
- Lever Adjustability
- 4-piston, phenolic plastic
- Mount Type
- Maxima Mineral Oil
- not included
- [brake pads] Code, [bleed kit] SRAM Minderal Oil Bleed Kit
- lever, caliper, MMX clamp, bleed block, Stealthamajig kit, 2 mounting bolts
- Claimed Weight
- [rear] 11oz
- trail, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help