CenterLine X Rounded Rotor
The SRAM CenterLine X Rounded Rotor brings all the high-powered braking and effortless cooling capacity of the original CenterLine rotor and fuses it with a dual-material construction that pairs its steel braking surface with a lightweight and long-lasting aluminum centerpiece. Its 12-spoke design prevents lateral bending and warping under heat stress for confident stability and smooth, predictable braking. As with it single-piece counterpart, this rotor boasts venting lines across the braking track to minimize overheating and provide consistent power on wide-open descents and highly technical runs.
- Dual material rotor offering both lightweight and durability
- Steel braking surface and aluminum center piece for toughness
- Venting lines in brake surface prevent overheating
- A 12-spoke design resists warping and bending
- Item #SRM00BV
- [center] aluminum, [brake track] steel
- Attachment Type
- Claimed Weight
- [140mm] 3oz (86g), [160mm] 3.6oz (102g), [180mm] 4.4oz (125g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.