X2 Road Pedal
The Speedplay X2 Road Pedal has all of the technical benefits of the X1 version: it provides knee-saving lateral rotation, without the self-centering action inherent in most pedals - your knees don't have to work against spring tension. Their compact, low-profile shape positions your foot closer to the spindle, for optimal power transmission, not to mention the unmatched cornering clearance. And their dual-sided design provides the easiest entry/exit of any clipless pedal.
The X2 is different from the X1 in that it has Stainless Steel spindles instead of Ti. It also features the same user-friendly design and generous float options as the newer Ultra Light Action models, but with a bit more effort required for engagement, a few added grams, and without the benefit of Speedplay's Walkable cleats.
The pedals come standard with cleats and mounting hardware and are compatible with virtually every road shoe in the marketplace. Please note that, due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship Speedplay products outside the United States.
- Speedplay's minimal pedals with maximal gains
- Stainless Steel spindles are durable and more affordable
- Generous float saves your knees from undo strain
- Low-profile design keeps the foot close to the spindle for maximum efficiency
- Dual-sided design offers easy entrance and exit from pedals
- Unmatched cornering clearance for crit days you need to pedal through turns