Why We Like The S-Works 7 Cycling Shoe
The S-Works 7 series includes the most advanced cycling gear from Specialized, and the S-Works 7 Cycling Shoe strives for perfect road performance without compromising comfort. Made of ply-by-ply carbon originally developed for racing, Powerline is the stiffest, lightest sole from Specialized, and it's fine-tuned for transferring all the power you push down on those pedals with. The upper is made out of Dyneema Mesh sandwiched between layers of four-way stretch and TPU for flex in key areas and a custom fit.
- Road cycling shoe Specialized for perfection
- Powerline carbon is the lightest, stiffest sole from Specialized
- Dyneema mesh upper with PadLock heel counter for slip-proof comfort
- Body Geometry gives arch support and hot spot elimination
- Boa Dials customized with CNC'd alloy for long-lasting durability
- Item #SCQ000J
- Upper Material
- Dyneema mesh, four-way stretch, TPU, [heel] PadLock
- Boa S3-Snap Fit
- Varus Wedge
- Powerline (carbon)
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 23 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.