Why We Like The Specialized Recon Adventure Mountain Bike Shoe
For endurance gravel events, bikepacking trips, and dirt-road explorations, we lace up the Specialized Recon Adventure Mountain Bike Shoe. Built with a carbon sole and walk-friendly STRIDE toe-flex technology, the Recon ADV balances efficient pedaling performance with natural comfort and grippy confidence when hiking off-bike. Its laser-perforated upper features a microfiber backing for better moisture management and a soft feel, while the Varus Wedge, Longitudinal Arch, and Metatarsal Button ensure that our feet stay in optimal position when pedaling.
- Sleek style and versatile gravel performance mix in this shoe
- Microfiber upper is perforated for cool breathability
- TPU mudguard protects your feet from trail debris
- Body Geometry technology maintains natural alignment
- Greater SlipNot rubber tread is optimized for gravel traction
- Item #SCQ1WV1
- Upper Material
- synthetic, laser-perforated
- Body Geometry
- carbon fiber plate
- carbon plate, Greater SlipNot rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- gravel, trail, cross-country
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help