Why We Like The Smith Shift Split MAG ChromaPop Sunglasses
On the trail or the road, the Smith Shift Split MAG ChromaPop Sunglasses provide performance-ready vision for travel by two wheels. Lightweight TR90 frames with no-slip Megol pads keep these sunnies secure while we roll through jumps and dodge traffic. ChromaPop lenses offer high-contrast, brightly colored visuals, and their smudge- and moisture-resistant coating keeps fingerprints and beads of sweat out of sight.
- Cycling-oriented shades for high-speed performance
- ChromaPop lens tech improves visuals by boosting color and contrast
- TR90 nylon split-frame is lightweight and inobtrusive
- Wraparound fit enhances field of vision
- Megol temple and adjustable nose pads offer a no-slip fit
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for one-handed on-and-off
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #SMIZ9GS
- Interchangeable Lens
- Smith MAG system, bonus clear lens included
- TR90 nylon
- Nose/Temple Pads
- adjustable Megol nose pads, Megol temple pads
- Case Included
- hard case, microfiber pouch
- Face Size
- medium - large
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens height / full lens width / temple] 60 / 139 / 125mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 18, 2023
These Sunglasses fall flat for a contact user
These sunglasses do not curve as much as the Reverb or other models of Smith sunglasses, allowing more air from the sides and bottom of the sunglasses to pass over my eyes. Since I wear corrective lenses this style does not work for me; I need a more curved design that does not allow for as large of gaps at the bottom and sides of the sunglasses. I used them for several long gravel rides and they tended to stay on my face relatively well considering how far away the bottom of the glasses hover from my face, but sweat from my helmet would often run down the front of them. Lastly, the durability and scratch-resistance of the black gold mirror lens was lacking and I found several spots on the glasses where the chrome finish has worn off. The Mag arms for switching from the clear lens to the sunglass lens are very nice and the quality of the glasses is great. There are many other styles I've had success with from Smith but these ones aren't for me.
Originally reviewed on smithoptics.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help