Get some leverage.
Installing tires was a breeze in years past, but with the uprising of tubeless tires the challenge of tire installation is sky rocketing. Beads can be so tight they'll snap your tire lever, but Silca is up for the challenge with the Tire Levers Premio. These forged aluminum tire levers are not only stronger than their composite counterparts, but are also 25 to 35% narrower, making them better suited for extra tight tires and tubeless setups, and with a nylon underside they are still safe to use on carbon rims without risk of damaging the bead or brake track. They also feature a Flex-Core Zone, which allows the nylon section of the pad to conform to the curvature of your rim, letting you distribute the load a bit for better force, and a small nylon hook on the end which can grip onto a spoke to hold in place while you work around the tire with your other lever.
- Serious levers for the tightest tire installation
- Forged alloy construction is sturdy and slim
- Nylon backing protects carbon and distributes weight
- Hook on end grips spokes while you work around the rim
- 25-30% slimmer than composite levers without compromising durability