Air on demand.
If you've ever been stuck on the side of the road with a flat tire, two blown out CO2 cartridges, and a lot of time to kill while waiting for your roommate to get home and drive out to pick you up, then you know how useful a frame pump can be. Be prepared and always have air with the Silca Impero Ultimate Frame Pump.
This pump is available in several size options to fit neatly along the top tube or down tube of your frame, depending on geometry, and is compatible with tubing ranging from one to two and a half inches in diameter. A flexible outer wing and silicone bumper thoughtfully cushion your frame's paint and keep the pump handle from flopping around when you're out on the road.
Fashioned from aluminum with a brass check valve, this pump is in it for the long haul to get you aired up fast and back on the road for many more cycling adventures.
- A sleek and reliable mini pump to remedy trailside disasters
- Multiple size options fit your needs, road or MTB
- Flexible outer wing and bumper protect your frame from rub
- Designed to mount on your top tube or down tube
- Aluminum construction is lightweight and sturdy
- Compatible with Presta and Schrader valves
- Item #SLC000H
- aluminum, [check valve] brass
- [small] 44-47cm, [medium] 47-50cm, [large] 50-53cm, [x-large] 53-56cm, [xx-large] 56-59cm, [xxx-large] 59-62cm
- Valve Type
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 9.4oz (267g)
- bike maintenance
4 based on 4 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov